Chemstik Coated Fabrics
- High resistance to temperature (Non adhesive backed fabric from -200 up to 260°C)(Adhesive backed fabric from -55 up to 200°C)
- Maximum of chemical inertness
- Anti stick surface
- Dimensional and thermal stability
- Low coefficient of friction
- Complete absence of toxicity
- Excellent dielectric strength
- Corrosion Protection
- Fusing presses – clothing industry
- Heat sealing on flexible packaging
- Mesh belts for silk screening
5 Thou non adhesive
5 Thou adhesive
3 Thou non adhesive
3 Thou adhesive
10 Thou non adhesive
10 Thou adhesive
Also antistatic black in non adhesive and adhesive available.
Roll sizes 1000mm x 30 m – can be slit from 10mm – 1000mm.
Chemical and Industrial Plastics Ltd maintain this Website and provide general information as a value added service.
Although every attempt is made by Chemical and Industrial Plastics Ltd to keep information on this site accurate, current and up to date, Chemical and Industrial Plastics Ltd does not accept responsibility or liability for any damages or losses, which stem, directly or indirectly, from any use of any information obtained from this Website, nor has Chemical and Industrial Plastics Ltd made any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or suitability of the information.