Welcome to Chemical and Industrial Plastics
Chemical & Industrial Plastics is a local converter of PTFE (Teflon) in South Africa.
We service the following industries:
PTFE Rod, Tube & Sheeting:
Used extensively in:
- Chemical Handling
- Pumps, valves, laboratory equipment
- Power generation plants
- Platinum industries
- Milk and cereal industries
Food, Confectionary, milk & Cereal:
– PTFE Coating (Fluorocarbon coatings)
– A service to Industry, e.g.
- Toffee making machinery
- Bakery Equipment
- Mixing Vessels
- Heat Sealing Dies
- Dough Moldings & Food Dispensing Machinery
- Cutting knives
Coatings are F.D.A. (Food & Drug Approved).
Machined Parts in PTFE:
- Bellows, ball valve seats
- PTFE piston rings & slide bearings
- Wet parts in contact with chemicals
- PTFE – PFA lined piping & fittings
PTFE glass coated fabric:
- Heat seal packaging
- Funnel coatings
- Plastic tubing extrusions
Chemical and Industrial Plastics Ltd maintain this Website and provide general information as a value added service.
Although every attempt is made by Chemical and Industrial Plastics Ltd to keep information on this site accurate, current and up to date, Chemical and Industrial Plastics Ltd does not accept responsibility or liability for any damages or losses, which stem, directly or indirectly, from any use of any information obtained from this Website, nor has Chemical and Industrial Plastics Ltd made any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or suitability of the information.